Champions League 28/4/2021. One game in the Champions League tonight. At 20:00, on BT Sport 2, is PSG v Manchester City. There is also a game in La Liga. At 18:00, on La Liga TV, is Athletic Bilbao v Valladolid.
Champions League 28/4/2021 – PSG v Manchester City
- Juan Bernat is Mauricio Pochettino’s only confirmed injury absentee for the welcome of Manchester City.
- Marquinhos, Abdou Diallo and Rafinha played no part in the 3-1 win at Metz on Saturday, though only the former would start here.
- Pochettino could use a 4-3-3 system again here with Idrissa Gueye getting the nod to start in midfield alongside Leandro Paredes and Marco Verratti.
- In such a setup, the PSG boss may elect to have Kylian Mbappe lead the charge with Moise Kean, Julian Draxler and Mauro Icardi in reserve.
- Mbappe was forced off against Metz, but his injury is not believed to be serious.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has a fully fit squad to call upon for the midweek trip to Paris after Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Aguero both made the squad for Sunday’s Carabao’s Cup final.
- John Stones missed the 1-0 win over Tottenham due to a ban and could come into the defence at the expense of Aymeric Laporte, despite his winning goal at Wembley.
- Ederson, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus were all unused subs on Sunday and should start, while Bernardo Silva, Benjamin Mendy and Ferran Torres are among those pushing to feature.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.
If you would like to see your advertisement here, drop us an email, we would love to hear from you. With hundreds of unique visitors each week, get your message out to a new audience – at very reasonable rates.