Europa League 11/3/2021. Four British teams in action in the Europa League today. At 17:55, on BT Sport 1, is Manchester United v AC Milan. Also at 17:55, on BT Sport 3, is Slavia Prague v Rangers. At 20:00, on BT Sport 2, is Olympiakos v Arsenal. Also at 20:00, on BT Sport ESPN, is Tottenham Hotspur v Dinamo Zagreb.
Europa League 11/3/2021 – Selected Team News
Europa League 11/3/2021 – Manchester United v AC Milan – BT Sport 1
- Scan results showed on Monday that Marcus Rashford has avoided ankle ligament damage but he is still out of this one, along with Juan Mata, Donny van de Beek, Paul Pogba and David de Gea.
- Luke Shaw looked set to come off injured against City on a couple of occasions and wasn’t even certain to start until the warm-up so may not be risked here.
- Mason Greenwood should come into the side for Rashford, with Alex Telles replacing Luke Shaw at left-back. Eric Bailly is an option to replace Victor Lindelof at centre-back.
- Edinson Cavani is a doubt after missing out at the weekend but chances are he will miss out here.
- AC Milan have confirmed Zlatan Ibrahimovic will miss a reunion with with Manchester United at Old Trafford through injury.
- The Serie A outfit are also without key players Theo Hernandez and Hakan Calhanoglu because of injury, while Ibrahimovic’s replacements, Ante Rebic and Mario Mandzukic, are also ruled out of the first leg.
- Diogo Dalot is on loan at Milan from United but is free to play against his parent club and will deputise at left-back in the absence of Hernandez.
- Sandro Tonali was only fit enough for a place on the bench at the weekend and didn’t come on. He is an option here.
- United will be familiar with Chelsea loanee Fikayo Tomori, while ex-Manchester City youngster Brahim Diaz will hope to feature.
Europa League 11/3/2021 – Olympiakos v Arsenal – BT Sport 2
- Sokratis left Arsenal to join Olympiacos in January and will now face his former club in the Europa League with Ruben Semedo ruled out.
- Emile Smith Rowe is Arsenal’s only injury concern ahead of Thursday’s Europa League clash with Greek side Olympiacos.
- Mikel Arteta is taking this competition seriously so expect to see a relatively full strength XI on Thursday.
- Calum Chambers was a surprise starter against Burnley at the weekend but Hector Bellerin or Cedric Soares should reclaim their place in the side here.
- Arteta hasn’t settled on his first choice centre-back pairing so expect more rotation at the back here.
- It remains to be seen whether Granit Xhaka will keep his place in the side after his error at the weekend, with Dani Ceballos and Mo Elneny back-up options.
Europa League 11/3/2021 – Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb – BT Sport ESPN
- Giovani Lo Celso and Serge Aurier will be assessed ahead of the welcome of Dinamo Zagreb, though this first leg tie may come too soon for the former.
- With one eye on Sunday’s North London Derby, Jose Mourinho is set to ring the changes here for this Europa League 11/3/2021 clash.
- Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Japhet Tanganga and Tanguy Ndombele are among those who could start.
- Bartol Franjic is available having served a ban in the second leg win over Krasnodar, though was unlikely to have started.
- That leaves Sadegh Moharrami as Dinamo Zagreb’s only absentee ahead of the trip to Tottenham.
- Head coach Zoran Mamic could name the same XI that started the win over Krasnodar last month.
Page focus: Europa League 11/3/2021
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.
Europa League 11/3/2021 – find the channels you need.