FA Cup 9/1/2001 – Detailed Channel Information
FA Cup 9/1/2001 – Selected Team Information.
FA Cup 9/1/2021 – Everton v Rotherham 12:00
- Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison, Jonjoe Kenny, Allan, Jordan Pickford and Jean-Philippe Gbamin are all unavailable.
- Everton do, however, welcome back James Rodriguez, Lucas Digne and Alex Iwobi.
- Rotherham boss Paul Warne remains without no fewer than six players for their FA Cup trip to Everton.
- Ben Wiles may get the nod at left-back in the absence of Joe Mattock.
Stoke v Leicester 15:00
- Forced off after 25 minutes against Bournemouth, Steven Fletcher is unlikely to feature against Leicester due to injury. Stoke are already without five players through injury.
- Josef Bursik or Andy Lonergan, both at the complete opposite ends of their respective careers, will start in goal with both Angus Gunn and Adam Davies sidelined.
- Brendan Rodgers has confirmed neither Jamie Vardy nor James Maddison will feature in the FA Cup third round due to slight injuries.
- Cengiz Under faces a late fitness test after picking up a minor ankle problem but Caglar Soyuncu looks set to make his comeback from injury.
Arsenal v Newcastle 17:30
- Thomas Partey is set to make his return from injury in Saturday’s FA Cup third round clash with fellow Premier League side Newcastle. Gabriel could also return after a spell out with illness.
- Mikel Arteta is set to make several changes after an up-turn in form for the Gunners, though it would be a surprise to see back-up goalkeeper Runar Alex Runarsson play after a disastrous last outing.
- Steve Bruce will be without winger Ryan Fraser but will hope to welcome back Allan Saint-Maximin and Jamaal Lascelles from illness. Jamal Lewis is a doubt.
- Finally back to full fitness, Martin Dubravka should make his first appearance of the season against FA Cup holders Arsenal on Saturday.
- Integral to Newcastle’s bid to beat the drop, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Callum Wilson wrapped up in cotton wool on Saturday.
- Fresh from scoring his first goal in a long time, Andy Carroll will hope to be rewarded with a rare start this weekend as a replacement for Wilson.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Isaac Hayden should slot back into the side after missing their last game through suspension.
Manchester United v Watford
- Dean Henderson could be the only player to keep his place in the side from Wednesday’s 2-0 home defeat to Manchester City.
- Look for Alex Telles, Eric Bailly, Axel Tuanzebe, Nemanja Matic, Donny van de Beek, Dan James, Juan Mata and Mason Greenwood to start against Watford on Saturday.
- There is even a chance we could see Jesse Lingard could a start, with Van de Beek dropping deeper to partner Matic in central midfield.
- Odion Ighalo will be in the matchday squad and will likely play some part against old club Watford in most likely his final appearance for United.
- United have confirmed Amad Diallo from Atalanta but there is still some slight red tape issues to overcome before he can play.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed summer signing Facundo Pellistri, who had a decent chance of making a first-team debut here, has tested positive for COVID-19 and is now unavailable.
- James Garner cannot face parent club Manchester United and will miss out at Old Trafford on Saturday. Former United duo Ben Foster and Tom Cleverley will hope to feature here.
- Ismaila Sarr was heavily linked with a move to United in the summer and he will be keen to put on an eye-catching display here if given the chance.
- William Troost-Ekong was back among the substitutes at the weekend but Watford still have plenty of injury concerns heading into Saturday’s FA Cup third round.
Focus: FA Cup 9/1/2021
Other Leagues & Games
Other Leagues & Games – Detailed Channel Information.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer ?
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.