FA Cup & Others 10/2/2021. Four games in the FA Cup today. At 17:30, on BT Sport 1 is Swansea City v Manchester City. Two games at 19:30, on BT Sport 2 is Leicester City v Brighton, while on BBC iPlayer there is Sheffield United v Bristol City. At 20:15, on BT Sport 1, is Everton v Tottenham.
FA Cup & Others 10/2/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
FA Cup & Others 10/2/2021 – Selected Team News
Swansea v Manchester City
- Aston Villa loanee Conor Hourihane has scored in three straight league appearances since joining the club in January.
- Steve Cooper has given fringe players a chance to impress in this competition but will be tempted to go full strength here against the Premier League leaders.
- Kyle Walker was not fit enough to face Liverpool on Sunday and is still a doubt here, though Pep Guardiola would ideally like to rest Joao Cancelo.
- Nathan Ake, Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Aguero are expected to miss out for the Premier League leaders.
- Manchester City face Tottenham at the weekend so Guardiola is expected to shuffle his team quite significantly here.
- Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Gabriel Jesus, Fernandinho and Ferran Torres should all come into the side on Wednesday.
- Phil Foden was the start of the show against Liverpool but may be rested here with on the Tottenham game.
Leicester City v Brighton
- Brendan Rodgers expects to have Wilfred Ndidi back for Wednesday’s FA Cup game with Brighton. Jamie Vardy should also slot back into the starting XI.
- Wesley Fofana may not feature again this month, while Timothy Castagne is likely to miss out in midweek as well.
- Managing Ricardo Pereira’s return from a serious knee injury, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see him rested here. James Justin would swap over to right-back if that is the case.
- Marc Albrighton and Cengiz Under will push for recalls in midweek.
- Danny Welbeck returned from injury as a substitute in Brighton’s 1-1 draw with Burnley at the weekend.
- Adam Webster rolled his ankle against Burnley is out of this one with a view of hopefully returning at the weekend. Dan Burn may drop into the back three as a result.
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh is closing in on a return but this game may come too soon. He may instead come into contention at the weekend.
- Brighton supporters will hope to get a glimpse of exciting January arrival Moises Caicedo but it might be too soon for the 19-year-old.
- New signings Jakub Moder and Michal Karbownik will be in the squad on Wednesday but may have to settle for places on the bench.
Sheffield United v Bristol City
- Ethan Ampadu returns for Sheffield United after missing out against parent club Chelsea on Sunday due to the terms in his loan agreement.
- Ben Osborn was back on the bench at the weekend after a stint out injured and Enda Stevens has trained ahead of this one along with Lys Mousset.
- David McGoldrick will likely start up front for the Blades and be joined by one of Rhian Brewster or Billy Sharp.
- Championship side Bristol City will be without Andreas Weimann, Jay Dasilva, Callum O’Dowda and Tommy Rowe on Wednesday.
- After a poor run of results in the league, Dean Holden may turn to the side that earned them this FA Cup shot against Sheffield United.
Everton v Tottenham
- James Rodriguez came off against Manchester United with a calf injury and is unlikely to play here.
- Carlo Ancelotti will hope to have Jordan Pickford available after Robin Olsen’s far from convincing display against United on Saturday.
- Fabian Delph and Niels Nkounkou were back on the bench at the weekend after recovering from their respective injuries. Meanwhile, Allan is back in training.
- January signing Joshua King will hope to make his full Everton debut here.
- Harry Kane returned from injury ahead of time to face West Brom on Sunday in a major boost for Jose Mourinho.
- Mourinho values cup competitions highly so it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Kane lead the line here despite facing Manchester City at the weekend. Son Heung-Min may be the one rested here instead.
- Gareth Bale’s return has gone terribly wrong and he may not even make the starting XI here. Mourinho may hold Steven Bergwijn back for the City game to boost Bale’s chances, however.
- Harry Winks will hope to start on Wednesday but wasn’t even in the squad to face West Brom at the weekend. Eric Dier was dropped against the Baggies but should get a recall here.
- Mourinho says Serge Aurier unlikely to be fit for this match but will be assessed on Tuesday. Dele Alli should make the matchday squad after training well on the eve of the game.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.