Premier League 12/1/2022. One game in the Premier League today. At 19:45, West Ham United v Norwich City. There are also games in the AFCON.
Astro SuperSport 2 HD
beIN Sports MENA English 2 HD
beIN Sports MENA Premium 2 HD
Canal+ Sport France HD
SuperSport Football HD
Premier League 12/1/2022 – West Ham United v Norwich City
- David Moyes went practically full strength against Leeds in the FA Cup on Sunday so will naturally have to assess how everyone is given the sharp turnaround.
- Aaron Cresswell has missed West Ham’s last 10 matches with a back injury and remains a doubt week-to-week.
- Ben Johnson and Arthur Masuaku are in contention to play at left-back against Norwich as a result.
- Johnson may actually have to play right-back but Moyes expects Vladimir Coufal to recover in time to face Norwich.
- Manuel Lanzini has three goals in his last two and looks set to continue in the side after a change in fortunes of late.
- Said Benrahma is away at AFCON and won’t play again for West Ham this month.
- An ankle injury will keep Billy Gilmour out for up to a month but Dean Smith expects to have Todd Cantwell available here.
- Grant Hanley and Dimitris Giannoulis both returned from injury for Norwich’s 1-0 win over Charlton in the FA Cup this weekend.
- Max Aarons was named in the matchday squad as well for the Canaries to ease their problems heading into Wednesday’s league encounter at West Ham.
- Lukas Rupp, Mathias Normann, Andrew Omobamidele and Christoph Zimmermann look set to miss out once again.
Astro SuperSport 3 HD
beIN Sports MENA English 1 HD
SuperSport PML HD
Premier League 12/1/2022 – Carabao Cup – Tottenham v Chelsea
- Cristian Romero and Son Heung-Min both remain absent for Tottenham, while Steven Bergwijn, who has been linked with a move to Ajax, is still classed as a doubt having failed to make the squad for Sunday’s FA Cup win over Morecambe.
- Eric Dier is also ruled out, meaning Japhet Tanganga, Davinson Sanchez and Ben Davies are likely to start in a three-man defence once again.
- Giovani Lo Celso was the star man against Morecambe and he could be rewarded with a place in the side on Wednesday night.
- Edouard Mendy is with the Senegal national team for AFCON and is absent, while Reece James, Trevoh Chalobah and Ben Chilwell are sidelined due to injury.
- Thiago Silva and N’Golo Kante have both recently endured stints on the sidelines owing to positive COVID-19 tests, but the pair may return for Wednesday’s London derby.
- Thomas Tuchel started his side in a four-man backline in the first leg, but may revert to a three-man defence here.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated. Credit to whoscored.com and BBC football who we link to.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so by clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer ?
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football’s Favourite Friend.
If you would like to see your advertisement here, drop us an email, we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to say we have over 10,000 unique visitors over a three-month period, get your message out to a new audience – at very reasonable rates.