Premier League & Others 12/1/2021. Three games in the Premier League tonight. At 18:00, Sheffield United v Newcastle is on Sky Sports Main Event. At 20:15, also on Sky Sports Main Event is Burnley v Manchester United. Also at 20:15 is Wolves v Everton on Sky Sports Premier League.
Premier League & Others 12/1/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 12/1/2021 – Selected Team News.
Sheffield United v Newcastle United
- Chris Wilder is sweating on the fitness of trio Enda Stevens, George Baldock and Oliver McBurnie.
- Sander Berge, Jack O’Connell and Jack Robinson miss out.
- After a 3-2 win at Bristol Rovers on Saturday, Wilder is likely to resist the temptation to make wholesale changes, though may bring Oliver Burke into the XI after his goal off the bench.
- Ryan Fraser and Jamal Lewis will be assessed ahead of Newcastle’s trip to Sheffield United.
- However, Allan Saint-Maximin continues to miss out following a bout of COVID-19.
- Martin Dubravka made his return to first team action at Arsenal on Saturday, though Steve Bruce is expected to keep faith in Karl Darlow between the sticks.
- Up against the Premier League’s bottom side, Bruce could switch to a 4-4-2 in a bid to end a seven-game winless streak.
Burnley v Manchester United
- Sean Dyche could be without no fewer than four players for the welcome of Manchester United, with Jimmy Dunne, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Taylor and Dwight McNeil all carrying knocks.
- Johann Gudmundsson made just his fifth start of the season over the weekend and may feature from the right again if Taylor misses out.
- Edinson Cavani served the third of his three-match ban against Watford and is available for selection at Burnley.
- Eric Bailly is a doubt after coming off with a neck injury against the Hornets, but Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones miss out.
- Facundo Pellistri recently tested positive for COVID-19 and is unavailable.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said Luke Shaw, Victor Lindelof and Paul Pogba are all injured after Saturday night’s game against Watford.
- Nemanja Matic may start in place of Scott McTominay should Solskjaer elect to keep the latter fresh for Liverpool.
- Baill, Shaw, Lindelof and Pogba all trained on Monday, though Bailly and Pogba didn’t complete the session, while Shaw may be rested until Sunday’s meeting with Liverpool.
Wolves v Everton
- Willy Boly is still struggling with a thigh problem and will be assessed, while Marcal, Raul Jimenez, Daniel Podence and Jonny miss out.
- Nuno Espirito Santo could name the same side that beat Crystal Palace on Friday night.
- That would see his side line up in 4-3-3, with Adama Traore and Daniel Podence flanking Fabio Silva in attack.
- Lucas Digne returned to first team action sooner than expected, starting the FA Cup win over Rotherham, and the Frenchman may continue at left-back here.
- James Rodriguez also made his first start in over a month on Saturday and should start.
- Fabian Felph, Allan and Jean-Philippe Gbamin all miss out.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.