Premier League & Others 20/2/2021. Four games in the Premier League today. At 12:30 on BT Sport 1 is Southampton v Chelsea. At 15:00, on Sky Sports Main Event is Burnley v West Bromwich. At 17:30, on Sky Sports Main Event, is Liverpool v Everton. At 20:00, on Sky Sports Main Event, is Fulham v Sheffield United.
Premier League & Others 20/2/2021 – Games at a Glance
Premier League & Others 20/2/2021 – Quick View
Premier League & Others 20/2/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 20/2/2021 – Selected Team News
12:30 – Southampton v Chelsea
- Kyle Walker-Peters was forced off in the latter stages of the 2-1 defeat to Wolves and Jack Stephens may have to cover for him at right-back again.
- Walker-Peters joins Michael Obafemi, Will Smallbone and Theo Walcott on the sidelines, while midfielder Ibrahima Diallo will be assessed.
- Che Adams will hope to regain his starting spot up front from Nathan Redmond.
- Alexandre Jankewitz has served a three-match suspension but won’t be considered by the first-team any time soon.
- Tammy Abraham’s ankle injury isn’t as bad as first feared and he could surprisingly be involved here.
- Thomas Tuchel has confirmed Thiago Silva won’t be risked against Southampton with Atletico Madrid next week.
- Kai Havertz is available again for the away side but Christian Pulisic looks set to miss out as his injury woes continue.
15:00 – Burnley v West Bromwich
- Charlie Taylor returned from injury in Burnley’s 1-1 draw with Fulham but the Clarets now appear to have lost both Robbie Brady and Johann Gudmundsson for this weekend.
- Sean Dyche has confirmed Ben Mee will return against West Brom after skipping the draw with Fulham due to a head injury. Matej Vydra is also back in contention for the home side.
- Dale Stephens, Erik Pieters and Chris Wood may continue to miss out for the Clarets.
- Sam Allardyce may look to name an unchanged starting XI after their deserved 1-1 draw with Manchester United last time out.
- January arrivals Okay Yokuslu and Mbaye Diagne were particularly impressive against United and the Baggies will need more of the same in order to beat the drop.
- West Brom may be forced into at least one change, however, as Lee Peltier was forced off injured against United. Darnell Furlong is on standby.
17:30 – Liverpool v Everton
- Ozan Kabak put a nightmare debut behind him with an assured display against RB Leipzig in midweek. Jurgen Klopp will feel more confident in the youngster with Fabinho again ruled out.
- Despite such a quick turnaround between matches, it’s hard to see where the changes could come given their current injury woes.
- It was in this reverse fixture in October that Liverpool’s problems really started with Thiago and Virgil van Dijk both picking up serious injuries. Van Dijk is still out and may not play again this season.
- A hamstring injury has kept Dominic Calvert-Lewin out of Everton’s last two but Carlo Ancelotti believes he will be fine to start.
- Calvert-Lewin’s return will cause a few players to change positions, with Richarlison moving wide and Lucas Digne dropping back to left-back.
- Ancelotti revealed after the defeat to City he hopes Allan will be fit to start the Merseyside derby despite two months out injured.
- Everton may revert to a 4-3-3 formation as a result, with one of Tom Davies or Gylfi Sigurdsson completing the midfield with Abdoulaye Doucoure.
- James Rodriguez only made the bench against City but will likely return here, though Everton can look vulnerable defensively with him in the side.
- Jordan Pickford returned for Everton in midweek after a short spell out injured. Blamed for Virgil van Dijk’s serious knee injury, the England No.1 will no doubt be relieved no fans will be in attendance at Anfield.
- Yerry Mina is out with a calf issue that forced him off in the first half against Manchester City. Everton do have enough centre-backs to cover for his absence.
- January arrival Joshua King will have to wait longer for his full Everton debut with Calvert-Lewin back this weekend.
20:00 – Fulham v Sheffield United
- Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa has found himself out of the starting XI of late.
- Antonee Robinson will find it hard to displace Ola Aina in the side after he scored in midweek.
- Tom Cairney and Aleksandar Mitrovic are Fulham’s only expected absentees this weekend.
- John Fleck misses out once again for Sheffield United due to illness, while John Egan is out for eight weeks with a dislocated toe.
- Enda Stevens and George Baldock both returned from injury last time out to at least ease Sheffield United’s injury problems.
- Oli McBurnie and Rhian Brewster will be pushing for starts if Wilder rotates his strikers at Craven Cottage
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer ?
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.