Premier League & Others 26/1/2021. A packed evening of Premier League games today. At 18:00, Crystal Palace v West Ham is on BT Sport 2. Also at 18:00, is Newcastle United v Leeds United on BT Sport 1. At 20:15 on BT Sport 1 is Southampton v Arsenal. Also at 20:15 is West Bromwich v Manchester City on BT Sport 2. There is also an FA Cup game between Bournemouth & Crawley which is at 19:00 on BT Sport Extra 3.
Premier League & Others 26/1/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 26/1/2021 – Selected Team News
Newcastle United v Leeds United (18:00)
- Ciaran Clark is a doubt for the home side and Steve Bruce will hope to have the centre-back fit for the welcome of Leeds.
- Paul Dummett and Federico Fernandez sit out Tuesday’s clash, but Bruce at least has Allan Saint-Maximin available for selection.
- The Frenchman came off the bench against Aston Villa and should make his first start since late November.
- DeAndre Yedlin currently has Visa issues and misses the welcome of Leeds.
- Kalvin Phillips returns following a ban and his availability is a boost for Leeds.
- Marcelo Bielsa does remain without Gaetano Berardi, Adam Forshaw and Robin Koch for the trip to Newcastle.
- Illan Meslier is back in training following illness and expected to return between the sticks.
Southampton v Arsenal
- Oriol Romeu is close to a return to fitness, but the welcome of Arsenal may come too soon for the Spaniard.
- Head coach Ralph Hasenhuttl is without no fewer than seven players due to injury, but Danny Ings returned from a spell out with COVID-19 on Saturday.
- Jake Vokins is expected to deputise for the suspended Ryan Bertrand, while Yan Valery looks set to come in for the injured Kyle Walker-Peters.
- Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and midfielder Dani Ceballos will be assessed ahead of the trip to Southampton.
- Pablo Mari, though, is sidelined with a calf issue.
West Bromwich v Manchester City
- Matt Phillips remains sidelined having tested positive for COVID-19, while Karlan Grant, Grady Diangana and Conor Townsend are all injured.
- Robert Snodgrass missed the 2-1 loss to West Ham due as both the Hammers and West Brom had a gentleman’s agreement that meant the Scot missed the defeat, something that has landed the Baggies in hot water with the Premier League.
- Sergio Aguero misses out having recently tested positive for COVID-19, while Nathan Ake and Kevin De Bruyne are sidelined due to injury.
- Kyle Walker is a doubt with a hip complaint, but should be fit to start at right-back.
- Ferran Torres is set to lead the attack for City, with Bernardo Silva likely to drop into midfield to deputise for the injured De Bruyne.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer ?
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.