Premier League & Others 30-10-2020. Just the one game in the English top-flight tonight between Wolves and Crystal Palace. There are also games in the Championship, LaLiga and the Bundesliga.
Selected Team News
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace
Wolves wing-back Jonny continues his rehabilitation from a long-term knee injury but he is likely to be their only absentee.
Adama Traore, Joao Moutinho and Marcal could return to the starting line-up.
Crystal Palace will monitor full-backs Tyrick Mitchell and Joel Ward, both of whom are nursing minor problems.
James McCarthy, Gary Cahill and James Tomkins are back in training, while Jordan Ayew and Jack Butland are fit after recovering from coronavirus.
- Wolves have lost three of the past six league meetings, as many defeats as in the previous 13 encounters.
- Crystal Palace have won three of their last five away league matches against Wolves, although they lost 2-0 at Molineux in July.
- Neither team has scored more than two goals in any of the 16 top-flight meetings.
- Raul Jimenez has 13 Premier League goals in 2020, a tally bettered only by Danny Ings (14) and Mohamed Salah (16).
- Jimenez has scored two-thirds of Wolves’ six league goals this season and taken 41% of their shots.
- Five of the nine league goals they have conceded this season have come in the final 15 minutes of matches.
- Wilfried Zaha has scored five goals in six Premier League games this season, one more than he managed in 38 appearances last term.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer ?
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.
Focus: Premier League & Others 30-10-2020