Premier League & Others 4/3/2021. Three games in the Premier League today. At 18:00, on BT Sport 1, is Fulham v Tottenham. Also at 18:00, on Sky Sports Main Event, is West Bromwich Albion v Everton. The late game at 20:15, is Liverpool v Chelsea, is Liverpool v Chelsea. There are also games in the Copa Del Rey & Serie A.
Premier League & Others 4/3/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 4/3/2021 – Selected Team News
Fulham v Tottenham
- Ola Aina came off the break at Crystal Palace, though Scott Parker said the decision was tactical rather than due to injury, but Antonee Robinson could start at left-back as a result.
- Ivan Cavaleiro may start from the right having replaced Bobby Reid in the second, though Parker is unlikely to make wholesale changes.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic returned to action from the bench against Palace and may have to settle for subs spot again here, while Marek Rodak will be assessed, but Tom Cairney misses out.
- Serge Aurier returned to the starting XI for Sunday’s 2-0 win over Burnley and should keep his place at right-back.
- The Ivorian’s recovery means Giovani Lo Celso is Tottenham’s only injury concern, but the Argentine is back in training and will be available later this month.
- After such a fine showing against the Clarets, Jose Mourinho could name an unchanged XI for the trip to Fulham, which would see Gareth Bale keep his place in attack, but the Spurs boss has options.
West Bromwich Albion v Everton
- Robert Snodgrass is expected back to face Everton after missing recent matches through injury.
- Former Everton manager Sam Allardyce has centre-back Semi Ajayi back from suspension here.
- Lee Peltier was back on the bench in their win over Brighton at the weekend.
- No risks were taken with Robin Olsen, Seamus Coleman, Tom Davies and James Rodriguez in Monday’s win over Southampton but they should all be available here.
- With Chelsea to come at the weekend, Carlo Ancelotti may decide to hold both Davies and Rodriguez back for the trip to West Brom on Thursday.
- Ancelotti has confirmed Allan will need to be checked to see whether he can start back-to-back matches in quick succession. Again, with Chelsea on the horizon, he may be held back here.
- Should Allan miss out from the start then Everton may revert back to a 4-2-3-1 formation with either Joshua King or Alex Iwobi starting on the wing.
Liverpool v Chelsea
- Alisson was left out of the squad for the trip to Brammall Lane following the passing of his father but could make a return for what is a crucial match against Chelsea, with youngster Caoimhin Kelleher injured.
- Fabinho may be back in contention to replace Nathaniel Phillips at the back, with Van Dijk, Gomez, Joel Matip and Jordan Henderson all still sidelined.
- Diogo Jota has recovered from a long-term injury but is now suffering with illness and may miss out once more.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi picked a slight injury at the weekend but trained on Tuesday and will make the squad to face Liverpool. Thiago Silva was also in training but won’t be involved here, while Tammy Abraham has ankle problems.
- Elsewhere there is a fully fit squad to choose from, so the likes of Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Christian Pulisic will hope to come into an attacking trio that drew a blank last time out.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.