Premier League & Others 9/4/2021. Just the one game in the Premier League today. At 20:00, on BT Sport 1, is Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers. On Sky Sports Football, at 19:45, is Watford v Reading in the Championship. There is Scottish Championship action on BBC Scotland at 19:45, they are showing Hearts v Alloa.
Premier League & Others 9/4/2021 – Fulham v Wolves
- Aleksandar Mitrovic should retain his place up front after scoring against Aston Villa last weekend.
- Scott Parker didn’t touch on Ademola Lookman’s hamstring injury ahead of this game which suggests he should be okay to play in a big boost for the home side.
- Bobby Reid was an injury doubt ahead of the Villa game but was fine to start, leaving Tom Cairney and Marek Rodak as Scott Parker’s only other concerns.
- Antonee Robinson, Ole Aina and Kenny Tete are in competition to start at full-back for Fulham, while Mario Lemina and Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa battle for one spot in midfield.
- Daniel Podence made his return from injury in Monday’s 3-2 loss to West Ham but Joao Moutinho missed out and remains a doubt here.
- Podence was brought off at half-time with Wolves losing 3-0 and Vitinha could make just his third league start of the season as a result.
- Jonny has done his ACL again and faces another lengthy spell on the sidelines, with Raul Jimenez unlikely to be back just yet from a serious head injury sustained in November.
- Willy Boly cannot re-join the group until next week after recently testing positive for COVID-19. Joao Moutinho remains sidelined with a groin problem.
- With Marcal still a doubt, Ki-Jana Hoever may get a start after another unconvincing appearance from Rayan Aït-Nouri.
- Fabio Silva scored off the bench against the Hammers and will push to lead the line at Willian Jose’s expense.
Premier League & Others 9/4/2021 – Watford v Reading
- Xisco Munoz could make just one change for the visit of Reading with striker Isaac Success replacing Joao Pedro up top.
- Troy Deeney and Tom Dele-Bashiru remain sidelined for the home side.
- Veljko Paunovic revealed on Wednesday that Omar Richards suffered a knock to his ankle on Monday, but explained that he will be involved on Friday night.
- Brazilian midfielder Felipe Araruna is back in training but will not be involved in matchday squads for at least another few weeks as he builds up his fitness.
Premier League & Others 9/4/2021 – Other Games
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.