Premier League & Others 3/2/2021. Five games in the Premier League today. At 18:00 on BT Sport 1 is Burnley v Manchester City. Also at 18:00, on BT Sport 2 is Fulham v Leicester City. 19:30 on BT Sport 3 is Leeds United v Everton. There are two games at 20:15, Aston Villa v West Ham United on BT Sport 2 and Liverpool v Brighton on BT Sport 1.
Premier League & Others 3/2/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 3/2/2021 – Selected Team News
Burnley v Manchester City
- Sean Dyche has confirmed Charlie Taylor and Ashley Barnes are ‘touch and go’ for their home match with Manchester City.
- Both Robbie Brady and Chris Wood could also miss out for the Clarets, potentially leaving Burnley short of attacking options for this tough game.
- Josh Brownhill will also need assessing prior to kick-off.
- Sergio Aguero is back in training having recovered from COVID-19 but has been ruled out by Pep Guardiola along with Kevin De Bruyne and Nathan Ake.
- Riyad Mahrez is set to start and will hope to maintain his good form against Burnley, while John Stones, Joao Cancelo, Rodri and Raheem Sterling are expected to return to the starting XI.
Fulham v Leicester
- Scott Parker fielded a 3-4-3 for the trip to West Brom, but my revert to a 3-5-2 to bulk out the midfield, bringing Harrison Reed in for Ruben Loftus-Cheek in the process.
- The Fulham boss remains without duo Tom Cairney and Terence Kongolo.
- Fulham signed Josh Maja from Bordeaux on deadline day and he will hope to make the matchday squad here.
- Timothy Castagne was forced off in the first half of Leicester’s 3-1 defeat to Leeds and is unlikely to be risked at Fulham.
- Brendan Rodgers is without Dennis Praet, Wes Morgan, Jamie Vardy and Wilfried Ndidi here.
- Ricardo Pereira is expected to start at right-back, while Cengiz Under, Kelechi Iheanacho and Caglar Soyuncu will be pushing for starts here.
Leeds United v Everton
- Patrick Bamford picked up a dead leg at the weekend but hopes to be fine to play here.
- Marcelo Bielsa expects Rodrigo to miss out against Everton, while Raphinha is also a doubt.
- Helder Costa is on standby to replace Raphinha, while Mateusz Klich should return to the side at Rodrigo’s expense.
- Jordan Pickford kept his place in goal at the weekend but picked up a rib injury and will sit this one out.
- Andre Gomes is likely to rotate into midfield here, while Fabian Delph will also return to the squad.
- Ben Godfrey and Mason Holgate will push for recalls.
- Everton offset the departures of Anthony Gordon and Cenk Tosun with the arrival of Joshua King on deadline day. A start is unlikely here.
Liverpool v Brighton
- Joel Matip has incredibly been ruled out for the remainder of the season to join Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez as long-term absentees. Fabinho is also ruled out here.
- Liverpool bolstered their centre-back options with the double deadline day arrival of Ozan Kabak from Schalke and Ben Davies from Preston but Jurgen Klopp may resist debuts here despite their current woes at the back.
- Sadio Mane and Diogo Jota remain sidelined so Jurgen Klopp may persist with a diamond formation in midweek.
- James Milner suffered a tight hamstring in the 3-1 win away to West Ham on Sunday after playing three games in a week and may not start here.
- Curtis Jones and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will push for starts here.
- Graham Potter may reward the side that defeated Tottenham on Sunday with another go here.
- Jose Izquierdo was back on the bench at the weekend after a lengthy spell on the sidelines.
- Both Alexis Mac Allister and Joel Veltman picked up minor muscle injuries against Tottenham but will be given the chance to prove their fitness for this one.
- Adam Lallana will be desperate to start at former home Anfield and could replace Mac Allister in the XI.
- Brighton finally signed sought-after 19-year-old midfielder Moises Caicedo on deadline day but no immediate debut is expected.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.