English Premier League – Week 20
Liverpool v Wolves
16:30 Asr TV
beIN Connect MENA £ij beIN Sports MENA 11 HD Belarus 5 Internet (geo/R) Belarus 5 TV
Canal+ Sport (france) / HD Canal+ Sport HD (poland) Cosmote Sport 1 HD Cytavision Sports 1 HD DAZN Canada $
DAZN Espana $
Diema Sport 2 HD
Digi Sport 1 (hun) / HD
EuroSport 1 Romania / HD
Play Sports HD1
PPTV Sport $
Premier Sport HD (cze/svk)
RMC Sport 1 HD S Sport 1 (turkey) HD Setanta Qazaqstan / HD Setanta Sports Ukraine HD SKY NET Sports 6 SKY NET Sports HD Sky Sport 1 / HD Germany Sky Sport Uno Italia / HD Sky Sports Main Event / HD Sky Sports Premier League / HD Sport 1 Israel / HD Sport TV1 (portugal) / HD Sportklub 1 (Croatia) HD Sportklub 1 (montenegro) HD Sportklub 1 (Serbia) HD Sportklub 1 (slovenia) SuperSport 2 HD (alb) SuperSport 3 RSA / HD SuperSport MäXimo 1 RSA TSN Malta 2 HD TV2 Sport Premium HD Varzish Sport HD (tjk)
Viasat Jalkapallo Finland HD Viasat Sport Premium / HD VOOsport World 1 / HD Ziggo Sport Select HD
Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson is expected to recover from a kick on the shin in time to face Wolves.
The Reds remain without injured quintet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabinho, Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip and Rhian Brewster.
Wolves head coach Nuno Espirito Santo is expected to make changes to his side, who came back to beat Manchester City on Friday night.
Willy Boly and Morgan Gibbs-White remain long-term absentees.
- Liverpool have lost just one of their 10 Premier League games against Wolves (W7, D2).
- The Reds have won the last five league encounters by an aggregate score of 12-1.
- Wolves have lost 15 of their last 17 top-flight matches at Anfield, failing to score in 10 of the past 14.
- If they avoid defeat, this Liverpool team will record 50 unbeaten top-flight home matches – a feat only previously achieved by Chelsea (86 between 2004-2008) and Liverpool (63 between 1978-1980).
- Liverpool have won 16 straight home league games, scoring at least twice in each victory.
- They have won 26 of their last 27 Premier League matches, including 17 of 18 this season.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 35 league fixtures (W30, D5).
- The Reds have won their final league game in each of the last five years since losing at Chelsea in 2013.
- Roberto Firmino has scored four goals in three matches in all competitions, having previously scored just four all season.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold has registered a league-high 20 assists since the start of last season.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League away games (W3, D4).
- Their past two away league losses came on Merseyside: at Liverpool in May and at Everton in September.
- Wolves have won their final league game in four of the last five calendar years.
- Raul Jimenez has been involved in seven of Wolves’ 13 away league goals, scoring four goals and providing three assists.