Carabao Cup & Others 25/4/2021. The Carabao Cup final between Manchester City & Tottenham Hotspur takes place today at 16:30 on Sky Sports Main Event. There are also three games in the Premier League. at 12:00, on BBC One is Wolves v Burnley. At 14:00, on Sky Sports Main Event, is Leeds United v Manchester United. The late game at 19:00 on BT Sport 1, is Aston Villa v West Bromwich Albion.
Carabao Cup & Others 25/4/2021 -Manchester City v Tottenham
- Kevin De Bruyne has not been ruled out for Manchester City offering hope he could at least make the bench. Sergio Aguero is also a doubt for Pep Guardiola’s side.
- Manchester City will also be without centre-back John Stones after his red card against Aston Villa in midweek.
- Raheem Sterling was once a guaranteed fixture in the starting XI but something has clearly happened in the background and he may not even start here.
- Zack Steffen will hope to be keep his place in the starting XI having basically played every cup game for City this season.
- Aymeric Laporte will certainly rotate into the side with Stones suspended but Joao Cancelo will also hope for a recall.
- Ryan Mason has revealed a late decision will have to be made on Harry Kane’s involvement as he was not able to train with the main group on Friday. His absence would be a major blow, with Son Heung-Min ready to lead the line if required.
- Dele Alli and Harry Winks, in particular, will be hoping for fresh starts under Mason but it’s unlikely both will be recalled to the starting XI for this weekend’s Carabao Cup final having gone so long without any real game time.
Carabao Cup & Others 25/4/2021 – Wolves v Burnley Detailed
- Willy Boly slotted straight back into the side following his return from COVID-19 last week.
- Ruben Neves is once again unavailable for Wolves after a positive COVID-19 test earlier this month.
- All in all, Nuno could just name an unchanged side from last weekend’s 1-0 win over Sheffield United.
- Dwight McNeil recovered from injury to face Manchester United last weekend but Nick Pope missed out for the second game in succession. The England goalkeeper has come through training without incident this week and should return here.
- Sean Dyche understandably played with five midfielders against United and while it certainly worked for most of the match, he may revert to a 4-4-2 formation for Sunday’s trip to Wolves. Matej Vydra is currently above Jay Rodriguez in the pecking order and the most likely option to partner Chris Wood up front.
Carabao Cup & Others 25/4/2021 -Leeds United v Manchester United
- Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed Raphinha and Rodrigo will both miss Sunday’s game against Manchester United in a big blow for Leeds.
- Pascal Struijk should continue at centre-back with Liam Cooper still suspended. Bielsa could actually name an unchanged side from Monday night.
- Manchester United have had a rare week off to prepare for Sunday’s trip to Elland Road – their first in the Premier League since 2003 when a late Roy Keane goal won it.
- Eric Bailly is back in training and should return to the matchday squad here, but Victor Lindelof and Harry Maguire will continue at the back.
- Dean Henderson is expected to keep his place in the side despite a less-than-convincing display against Burnley last weekend.
- Paul Pogba may be forced to play deeper against Leeds in order for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to get Mason Greenwood, Edinson Cavani and Marcus Rashford in the side.
- Though there is a chance Rashford misses out as he hasn’t trained all week. Dan James could be a surprise starter after performing well in the reverse fixture.
OTHER FOOTBALL – SUNDAY 25 APRIL
6:00am KOREAN K-LEAGUE – Incheon v Ulsan
Malaysia – Astro Supersport 1
7:00am AUSTRALIAN A-LEAGUE – Wellington v Adelaide
UK – BT Sport 3
Australia – Fox Sports 505
Malaysia – beIN Sports
New Zealand – Sky Sport 3
New Zealand – Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports
USA – ESPN+
1:00pm SCOTTISH WOMEN’S PREMIER LEAGUE – Hearts v Glasgow City
UK – BBC iPlayer
2:00pm SWEDISH ALLSVENKANSLIGA – Norrkoping v Halmstads
USA – ESPN+
3:00pm DANISH SUPERLIGA – Brondby v Randers
Malaysia – Fox Sports 3
USA – ESPN+
6:30pm TURKISH SUPER LIG – Fenerbahce v Kasimpasa
Canada – beIN Sports 4
USA – beIN Sports 4
7:45pm BELGIAN CUP FINAL – Standard Liege v Genk
Canada – DAZN
USA – ESPN+
8:00pm PORTUGUESE LIGA NOS – Braga v Sporting
Malaysia – Astro Supersport 2
DAZN / Spark
DAZN 1: EPL – Aston Villa v West Brom (6:50pm)
DAZN 3: EPL – Leeds v Manchester United (1:50pm)
DAZN 3: Carabao Cup Final – Manchester City v Tottenham (4:20pm)
DAZN 4: EPL – Wolves v Burnley (11:50am)
DAZN 5: EFL – Reading v Swansea (11:50am)
SPARK 1: EPL – Wolves v Burnley (10:50am)
SPARK 1: EPL – Aston Villa v West Brom (6:50pm)
SPARK 2: EPL – Leeds v Manchester United (1:40pm)
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.
If you would like to see your advertisement here, drop us an email, we would love to hear from you. With hundreds of unique visitors each week, get your message out to a new audience – at very reasonable rates.