Premier League & Others 13/3/2021. Four games in the Premier League today. The early game at 12:30, on BT Sport 1, is Leeds United v Chelsea. At 15:00, on Sky Sports Main Event, is Crystal Palace v West Bromwich Albion. At 17:30, on Sky Sports Main Event is Everton v Burnley. The late game at 20:00, on BT Sport 1, is Fulham v Manchester City.
Premier League & Others 13/3/2021 – Other Leagues & Fixtures
Premier League & Others 13/3/2021 – Selected Team News
12:30 Leeds v Chelsea
- Kalvin Phillips returned to the starting XI in Monday’s defeat to West Ham after a spell out injured, while Rodrigo, Gaetano Berardi and Ivan Poveda were fit enough for the bench.
- Robin Koch and Jamie Schalketon are also available for selection on Saturday, but Pablo Hernandez, Adam Forshaw and Pascal Struijk have been ruled out.
- Jack Harrison will hope for a recall after a sustained run out of the starting XI in recent weeks, with Helder Costa the one to go if a change is made.
- Thomas Tuchel is expected to shuffle his pack again on Saturday with their Champions League round of 16 second leg tie with Atletico Madrid around the corner.
- Thiago Silva has suffered an injury set-back and misses out once again for Chelsea along with Tammy Abraham.
- Kai Havertz was instrumental in their win over Everton and Chelsea supporters will hope it’s a turning point after a tough start to life in England.
- Christian Pulisic has barely had a kick under Tuchel and things are starting to look bleak for the American.
- One of Jorginho, N’Golo Kante and Mateo Kovacic will drop to the bench on Saturday.
Everton v Burnley
- Abdoulaye Doucoure has been ruled out for up to 10 weeks with a small fracture in his foot. James Rodriguez and Fabian Delph are also still sidelined.
- Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed both Seamus Coleman and Yerry Mina are back available for the home side, but Gylfi Sigurdsson will require a late fitness test.
- It wouldn’t be a surprise if Mina went straight into the starting XI to combat Burnley’s aerial threat.
- Robin Olsen’s availability is in doubt after his family were left stunned by armed-burglars.
- Tom Davies came off the bench against Chelsea on Monday night and will push for a start here after impress form pre-injury.
- The wait goes on for Joshua King’s full debut for Everton following his January arrival from Championship side Bournemouth.
- Jack Cork has a chance of recovering from a thigh injury to make the squad to face Everton on Saturday. Ashley Barnes remains a doubt.
- Charlie Taylor suffered another hamstring injury, this time against Arsenal last weekend, and is unlikely to feature here.
- Robbie Brady, Johaan Gudmundsson and Matej Vydra recovered from injury to play some part in Burnley’s draw with Arsenal last weekend.
Fulham v Manchester City
- Scott Parker has no fresh injury concerns for the welcome of Manchester City, with Tom Cairney and Marek Rodak both sidelined.
- The Fulham boss could name the same XI that started the 1-0 win at Liverpool on Sunday.
- That would see Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa and Ruben Loftus-Cheek forced to settle for a spot on the bench, though Parker could bring one into the side to bulk out the midfield if he sees fit.
- Pep Guardiola has the luxury of a fully fit squad to select from here following Nathan Ake’s recovery.
- The Manchester City boss made a number of changes to his XI for the 5-2 win over Southampton.
- Rodri, Raheem Sterling and John Stones are among those that should return.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.