Premier League & Others 17/1/2021. Due to the cancellation of the late game between Aston Villa & Everton there are three Premier League games on today. The early game at 14:00 is between Sheffield United v Tottenham which is on Sky Sports Main Event. At 16:30, also on Sky Sports Main Event is Liverpool v Manchester United. The game at 19:15 is also on Sky Sports Main Event and is between Manchester City & Crystal Palace.
Premier League & Others 17/1/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 17/1/2021 – Other Leagues & Games
Premier League & Others 17/1/2021 – Other Leagues Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 17/1/2021 – Selected Team News
Sheffield United v Tottenham
- Sander Berge, Jack Robinson, Oliver McBurnie and Jack O’Connell all miss the welcome of Tottenham.
- Chris Wilder, though, provided a positive update on the latter recently, with the centre-back expected to return this season after there were initial fears he could sit out the remainder of 2020/21.
- Wilder may make one change to the side that helped Sheffield United to their first league win of the season in midweek, bringing in match winner Billy Sharp for Oliver Burke.
- Steven Bergwijn sat out the welcome of Fulham with a knock and will be assessed, with it possible that Lucas Moura will start.
- Giovani Lo Celso, though, remains sidelined with a thigh problem.
- Jose Mourinho could make a couple of changes to the side that started the 1-1 draw with Fulham, bringing in Toby Alderweireld and Ben Davies.
Liverpool v Manchester United
- Joel Matip is touch and go for Liverpool, with the likes of Rhys Williams, Nat Phillips and Jordan Henderson on standby.
- Thiago will finally make his home debut for Liverpool on Sunday after making each of his first five appearances for the club on the road.
- Paul Pogba has surely played his way into the starting XI on Sunday. He will either play on the left of a 4-2-3-1 formation or in a midfield three with Fred and Scott McTominay.
- Harry Maguire came through the midweek trip to Burnley without a yellow card and can therefore face Liverpool at Anfield.
- Eric Bailly deserves to start against Liverpool even if Victor Lindelof is fit to play.
- Anthony Martial picked up an injury scare at the end of their win over Burnley but is reportedly fine and set to feature here.
Manchester City v Crystal Palace
- Manchester City have played without a natural striker in their recent matches, but Gabriel Jesus is available if required.
- Raheem Sterling should replace Riyad Mahrez in the starting XI, with Phil Foden now deserving of a run in the side. Ferran Torres may have to settle for another spot on the bench.
- Kyle Walker and Benjamin Mendy are both options at full-back if Pep Guardiola wants fresh at the back, but Ruben Dias and John Stones look set to continue at centre-back.
- Fernandinho could come into the side to replace Rodri.
- Gary Cahill and Scott Dann were both fit enough for the bench at Arsenal on Thursday night, though Roy Hodgson may be reluctant to tinker with the XI that started at the Emirates in midweek.
- Hodgson remains without new fewer than six players due to injury.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.