Premier League & Others 19/1/2021. Two games in the Premier League today. At 18:00 on BT Sport 1 is West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion. The later game at 20:15 is between Leicester City v Chelsea on Sky Sports Main Event.
Premier League & Others 19/1/2021 – Detailed Channel Information
Premier League & Others 19/1/2021 – Selected Team News
West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion
- Arthur Masuaku and Fabian Balbuena are both ruled out for West Ham through injury.
- David Moyes could name the same XI that started the 1-0 win over Burnley on Saturday.
- Conor Gallagher returns from suspension, though Sam Allardyce may be tempted to name the same XI that started the 3-2 win at Wolves.
- That would see David Button continue between the sticks in the absence of Sam Johnstone, who recently tested positive for COVID-19, as did Matt Phillips, while Conor Townsend, Karlan Grant and Grady Diangana are all injured.
Leicester City v Chelsea
- Brendan Rodgers will be desperate to have Jamie Vardy available for the welcome of Chelsea after he came off in the win over Southampton with a hip injury.
- Ricardo Pereira and Cengiz Under were fit enough for a place on the bench at the weekend but neither are expected to start here.
- With Caglar Soyuncu back available, it will be interesting to see how Rodgers sets up his side going forward. Will he revert to a back three or rotate his centre-backs for now?
- N’Golo Kante has served his suspension but will miss the chance to play former club Leicester through injury.
- Reece James was back on the bench at the weekend after a short spell out injured and could return to the fold here.
- Kurt Zouma was surprisingly dropped for Antonio Rudiger at the weekend and the latter may continue here after Chelsea kept a clean sheet against Fulham.
- Frank Lampard admitted at the weekend Callum Hudson-Odoi deserved to start against Fulham so it remains to be seen whether he will get a rare chance here.
- Timo Werner was surprisingly benched at Fulham despite scoring in the FA Cup the game before and it’s unclear whether he will earn a recall against Leicester.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.