Premier League & Others 3/4/2021. Four games in the Premier League today. On BT Sport 1, at 12:30, is Chelsea v West Bromwich Albion. At 15:00, on Amazon Prime (alternatives available), is Leeds United v Sheffield United. On Sky Sports Main Event at 17:30, is Leicester City v Manchester City. The late game at 20:00, on Sky Sports Main Event, is Arsenal v Liverpool.
Premier League & Others 3/4/2021 – Chelsea v West Brom
- N’Golo Kante is the only player ruled out for Chelsea meaning Thiago Silva, Tammy Abraham, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Jorginho are all available for selection.
- Silva was a first-team regular prior to injury but Andreas Christensen has really stepped up in his absence and now he faces a fight to reclaim his place.
- As Chelsea face FC Porto in the Champions League in midweek, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Thomas Tuchel shuffle his pack here.
- Kai Havertz picked up some form away for Germany during the break but things went from bad to worse for Timo Werner.
- Kieran Gibbs is West Brom’s only concern, though he has agreed to join Inter Miami in the summer so is unlikely to feature much more this season.
- Conor Gallagher will need replacing in midfield due to the terms in his loan agreement with parent club Chelsea. Robert Snodgrass should come in as a result.
- Aside from that, West Brom now have a pretty settled XI under Sam Allardyce. Former Blue Branislav Ivanovic is unlikely to feature at Stamford Bridge.
Premier League & Others 3/4/2021 – Leeds v Sheffield Utd
- Leeds will hope to have recovered Rodrigo over the international break after he missed out against Fulham last time out.
- Liam Cooper has been out with illness for well over two weeks now but Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed he will return to the matchday squad here.
- Leeds don’t yet know whether Mateusz Klich will be available due to uncertainties regarding COVID-19 protocls.
- Billy Sharp was ruled out for a few weeks before the break and may just miss out here.
- Enda Stevens withdrew from the Ireland squad with a knock in midweek but may be free to play here.
- Chris Basham has been ruled out for the away side and this game is likely to come too soon for John Egan as well.
- Sander Berge is also nearing a return to first-team action after more than 12 weeks out out but is targeting a comeback later this month.
Premier League & Others 3/4/2021 – Leicester v Man City
- Former Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho has scored seven goals in his last four appearances for Leicester.
- Dennis Praet got some much-needed game time for Belgium during the international break in a boost for Brendan Rodgers’ side.
- James Maddison has been declared fit to face City on Saturday in a massive boost for the Foxes. Dennis Praet and Ayoze Perez are on standby if Maddison is only named on the bench.
- Ricardo Pereira has been passed fit but Cengiz Under remains unavailable.
- Manchester City have a full squad to pick from for Saturday’s massive game with Leicester.
- Pep Guardiola may consider Aymeric Laporte here given he will be the freshest of City’s centre-back options.
- Kyle Walker and Oleksandar Zinchenko are in competition to play at full-back, with Joao Cancelo fine to play either side.
- It wouldn’t be a surprise if Guardiola went without a recognised striker despite having both Gabriel Jesus and Sergio Aguero available.
- Riyad Mahrez was in sensational form before the international break and will hope to be selected to face his former club.
- Phil Foden and Bernardo Silva can count themselves unlucky if they are only named on the bench at the King Power Stadium.
Premier League & Others 3/4/2021 – Arsenal v Liverpool
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta will hope to have Bukayo Saka available after the winger pulled out of the England squad owing to fitness concerns.
- Emile Smith Rowe will also need to be checked after missing out against Croatia’s U21s on Wednesday with an unspecified problem.
- David Luiz has been ruled out with a knee injury and a late decision will be made on Granit Xhaka, who is struggling with illness.
- Martin Odegaard recovered from an ankle injury for Norway on international duty and is fine to face Liverpool.
- Calum Chambers has been a surprise starter of late for Arsenal so don’t rule out his involvement here.
- Roberto Firmino returned to training in midweek and should be available to face Arsenal on Saturday.
- With Diogo Jota in sparkling form for club and country, however, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Firmino was only on the bench at the Emirates.
- There is no reason for Ozan Kabak and Nat Phillip’s partnership not to continue here with Fabinho now free to play in his usual midfield position.
Premier League & Others 3/4/2021 – Other Games
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.