World Cup Qualifiers 12/11/2021. Plenty of games on today. Scotland plays Moldova, England plays Albania and Northern Ireland takes on Lithuania.
World Cup Qualifiers 12/11/2021 – Moldova v Scotland
- Oleg Reabciuk was sent off on his first game back from suspension, in Moldova’s 2-1 defeat to Israel, and is now banned again. He will need replacing at left wing-back.
- Having picked up a third booking of the qualifying campaign key midfielder Vadim Rata is also suspended and will miss out.
- Kieran Tierney returned from injury for Arsenal at the weekend, just in time for Scotland’s last two World Cup qualifiers.
- Scott McTominay has been ruled out against Moldova with a throat infection but could still feature against Denmark. Kenny McLean or Stuart Armstrong will deputise.
- Forwards Lyndon Dykes and Ryan Christie are both suspended for Scotland due to an accumulation of bookings in Group F and Ryan Fraser is injured.
- Uncapped 23-year-old Jacob Brown has played a direct hand in nine goals in the Championship for Stoke and could fill the void left up front with Dykes and Christie unavailable. John McGinn may play further forward as an alternative.
- Billy Gilmour dropped completely out of favour under former Norwich manager Daniel Farke with no football played in more than a month. There is no doubt he starts here,
- Stephen O’Donnell and 20-year-old Nathan Patterson are in competition to start at right wing-back for the away side.
World Cup Qualifiers 12/11/2021 – England v Albania
- Marcus Rashford, James Ward-Prowse and Declan Rice have been ruled out of the entire international break through injury and illness.
- Mason Mount will miss Friday’s game after dental surgery and may not link up with the squad to face San Marino next week either.
- Luke Shaw is yet to join the squad after suffering from suspected concussion last weekend and Jack Grealish could also miss out on Friday through illness.
- Should Grealish miss out then Emile Smith Rowe could cap his maiden senior England call-up with a start against Albania.
- Bukayo Saka is perhaps more likely to start than his Arsenal team-mate, while Phil Foden could also move into front line.
- Jude Bellingham and Jordan Henderson are in competition to take Rice’s spot in midfield at Wembley.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold and Reece James are seriously pushing to replace Kyle Walker at right-back but it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the Manchester City defender get the nod here.
- Albania have recovered Endri Cekici from suspension to face England on Friday.
- Klaus Gjasula has remarkably been booked in all five of his appearances in World Cup qualification for Albania.
- Atalanta’s Berat Djimsiti is not in the squad and will need replacing at centre-back on Friday. Left-back Frederic Veseli may tuck inside if Albania go with a back three.
- The absence of Rey Manaj may pave the way for Chelsea youngster Armando Broja to start against England.
World Cup Qualifiers 12/11/2021
World Cup Qualifiers 12/11/2021 Detailed
OTHER FOOTBALL – FRIDAY 12 NOVEMBER
2:00pm CAF WOMEN’S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – Rivers Angels v Queens
Canada – beIN Sports 3
Hong Kong – beIN Sports 2
Malaysia – beIN Sports
MENA – beIN Sports English 3
South Africa – Supersport Football
Thailand – beIN Sports 1
USA – beIN Sports 3
2:00pm CAF WOMEN’S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – Sundowns v ASFAR
Canada – beIN Sports 4
Hong Kong – beIN Sports 1
South Africa – Supersport Variety 4
Thailand – beIN Sports 2
USA – beIN Sports 4
7:45pm IRISH PREMIER DIVISION – Bohemian v Shamrock Rovers
International – LoITV
7:45pm IRISH PREMIER DIVISION – Derry City v Sligo Rovers
International – LoITV
7:45pm IRISH PREMIER DIVISION – St Patricks v Finn Harps
International – LoITV
7:45pm FRENCH WOMEN’S DIVISION 1 – Paris FC v Bordeaux
UK – BT Sport ESPN
8:00pm SPANISH LA LIGA SMARTBANK – Sporting Gijon v Real Sociedad B
UK – LiveScore
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated. Credit to whoscored.com and BBC football who we link to.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so by clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football’s Favourite Friend.
If you would like to see your advertisement here, drop us an email, we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to say we have over 10,000 unique visitors over a three-month period, get your message out to a new audience – at very reasonable rates.
Fixtures / Live Scores / Results