FA Cup 10/1/2021. All games are either on BT Sport, BBC One, iPlayer or FA Player. Overseas visitors check out out detailed channel information for alternatives or us a VPN.
FA Cup 10/1/2021. Detailed Channel Information.
FA Cup 10/1/2021 – Selected Team Information.
Chelsea v Morecambe
- Under pressure Chelsea manager Frank Lampard will shuffle his pack for the welcome of lower league opposition Morecambe in the FA Cup third round.
- The likes of Kepa and Kai Havertz should get rare starts on Sunday, while we may also see some Chelsea academy graduates get a run out.
- Defensive duo Reece James and Andreas Christensen are both expected to miss out through injury, while N’Golo Kante is suspended.
- Tammy Abraham and Olivier Giroud were both benched against Manchester City last time out but one will come in to start here.
- After such a frustrating spell out injured, Lampard may use this fixture to get Hakim Ziyech up to speed, with Callum Hudson-Odoi more than deserving of a spot on the opposite flank.
- Having not played since Boxing Day, it remains to be seen who is and who isn’t available for lower league Morecambe when they make the daunting trip to Stamford Bridge this weekend.
- Yann Songo’o has claimed the WhoScored Man of the Match award in two of his last three appearances for the Shrimpers and they will hope he can carry that form into this match with Chelsea.
Crawley v Leeds
- Reece Grego-Cox is Crawley’s only injury concern.
- Top scorer Max Watters is unlikely to feature with the 21-year-old on the cusp of a January exit.
- Marcelo Bielsa may hand Diego Llorente a start here with the Spaniard close to a return to fitness.
- Gaetano Berardi, Adam Forshaw, Robin Koch and Liam Cooper all miss out with Bielsa expected to start a number of fringe stars.
Marine v Tottenham
- Marine have no injury or suspension concerns ahead of what is the biggest game in their history.
- Manager Kevin Lynch could name the same XI that secured a third round FA Cup spot at Havant & Waterlooville’s expense in November.
- Jose Mourinho is without Giovani Lo Celso for Tottenham’s trip to Merseyside, while Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is unlikely to be risked. Gareth Bale has trained this week and a late decision will be made on the Welshman.
- Mourinho is expected to ring the changes for this FA Cup clash, with some fringe players featuring alongside a couple of youngsters.
- Indeed, Joe Hart, Joe Rodon and Dele Alli may all feature from the off, while Jack Clarke and Harvey White could both start.
Other Leagues & Games.
Other Leagues & Games. Detailed Channel Information.
A big thanks to our friends at https://t.me/FootballonTVideas who kindly allow us to use fixture information. A special shout to BOOMEDIA for the excellent pictures, much appreciated.
If you would like to buy us a coffee and help support this project, you can do so buy clicking on this link. I admit, we are more likely to spend it on beer 🙂
Whatchan.co.uk– We are Football & IPTV’s Favourite Friend.